Finished Chalk Board!

Finished Chalk Board!
Came out pretty well

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hmmm....interesting...

Apparently...I am wanted in Suwanee?

I have just read my e-mail and they want my info because they need a chalk artist to do some work for them...this may be a fluke, but I like the sound of it!

Although, Don, the owner of Frames U Nique on the Gainesville Square does not like this idea....I agree with him to a point but he also wants to take some pictures of me doing my chalk art in front of his establishment and then put it in the paper to promote the Art Walk his trying to start.

I for one am all about his idea, and I want to see his dream for this event come to fruition, so I am working with other artists and people to try and get a good turnout for this shindig....it is tiring, worrying about this and that...I never thought being a known artist would bring so much headache, but like my Grandma used to say--"If you want something bad enough, and you get it....be prepared for the fight of your life to keep it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment